Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 1

LPSA's Prefect Installation :)

It's time time of year again.Installation!! Hahaha,the event was held at our school hall yesterday.Many prefects from other schools came including parents too.


I sweated alooot yesterday.I was feeling nervous and excited at the same time.Hahaha,the walking in of prefects for the entering part was PERFECT,i mean it :D


Then it was time for the performance from the form 2,3's and seniors.The performance was fantastic.With the bass,the stage lights,the flashes and the screaming.Wow



I like the form 5's performance.They sang a song composed by themselves to the juniors.It was an enjoyable performance.Then they went down the stage and gave the form 4's a Rose.SO sweet right ? Aww,im going to tear any second now.


Y.E Sales @ Sunway Pyramid



I arrived there about 8 in the morning.
I wanted to help out at the booth but i was not allowed since i dint wear my uniform.So i stand a little bit further from the booth.




I saw many people there,of course.Hahaha



there was Nicole there,Athia and Andros,i dont know which name to call you. Lim or Andros ?



Anyways,Nik and I went to GSC to book for Harry Potter the tickets.




After Poh Lian finishes her shift we went straight to watch the movie.It was supppper cold.The movie was pretty awesome.
Makes me laugh.I'll give it a 3 out of 5 :)




Then at 2 i changed to my uniform to do my duty.I saw Athia too,her school booth was behind ours.




After i finish my shift i wanted to meet her at her booth but sadly she was not there.Wonder where she went.So i took 10 minutes to shop at other school booths hehehe.
I bought i body scrub,a hippie band and a sand bottle.




See Andros,i bought something from your school.Did you buy anything from my school ?
hahaha



So i went back at 4.10,was dead tired.
My mum brought me to Station 1 for lunch.



Oh,i was so excited and nervous about the whole Y.E thing till i could not sleep yesterday and I totally forgot to bring along my camera.

Hmm.






























was playing with the firaaaa ~~



let the fire burn





posers !! hhahaaa











form 3's performance :)


















Rose



HOHOHO













my friend : Ai Peng






haaha at my table.messy ?








yes,i got it correct !!


Mr Cheah teaching Ai Peng

aww,so sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment