Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 29

Arrghh.I'm sick.Missed school today which the top 3's going to kill me for not coming for rehearsals.Sheesh

I'm having all kinds of symptoms.Except that I dont have flue.Thank God eh? Or else my mum will drag me to the clinic right away >.*

Today's my brother's birthday.Dude,you've turned 18.You're legal to do anything.I envy you,ALOT...

I just dont feel like doing anything today.Being sick,weak,nauseous and fatigue.All i can do is just lay on my bed counting sheeps till I sleep.Oh,my temperature from 38 degrees fell to 35 degrees which is very weird despite having fever.

Whatever food I ate,I feel like throwing up.It could be stress that's leading me into this kind of situation.There's so many things going in my mind.Nobody understands.

Not a single soul.


LOL.Mr Cheah said in MSN

"did you okay"

teacher you're so funny la :)





Anyways,

just to share.DBSK's Jae Joong's mother went for an audition.Check this out :from 5.10 onwards







Now,I'm in the mood to dance and sing something crazy but my body just wont let me do it.O'the weakness and the tiredness...


No comments:

Post a Comment