Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 18

The Climb







This week was kinda busy for me


Monday-suppose to attend Du's installation but was postponed

Tuesday- Y.E ICT challenge

Me and Kim had to wear like a smart outfit because it's a very formal even in Glenmarie ,Subang.So i turned to my mum for those working clothes :D

The first thing i came in the morning was students greeting me " Good Morning teacher"

wow -.- im not a trainee teacher but i look i one

We din't win the competition to Singapore,i was kind of disappointed.

The Penang guys were awesome.

Oh also i ha d a conversation with them where,

I saw them watching KBS video through their music player and i said

" wow,you watch KBS music bank too? "

" Yeah."

i saw their music files which reads:Wonder Girls,DBSK(i dint know that they are a big fan of them),SNSD and many more.

after the presentation ,we head down to the coffee house there.
The food there was scrumptious.
:]


Wednesday-Taekwando Grading(exam)


I wasn't really totally prepared.I felt nervous , excited and scared.
We poom belts are to break planks which are 1inches thick.

at the end,i could not break it.I went back feeling disappointed and tears stroll down my cheeks.I could not control it.It hurts.

thanks to everyone who tried to console me :)


Then on Thursday was mum's birthday.
We went out for dinner at FullHouse,NZX :D

Friday- Hari Koko & AGM

I had fun yesterday.Hahahaha i get to hangout with Li Lian and the rest of the gang

I was incharged of selling the DVD for our school's musical drama.And guess what ? Mr.L was in charged of sitting there and watching out for customers too :D:D

Happiest day of my life WuahahahahHAHAHA

after that,me and li lian plus Kim strolled around the stalls to see anything interesting to buy.At 10.30, we went to watch the Sri Aman's Got Talent performance.

It was pretty ok :D i got excited,extremely excited hahaa

but right,when some were performing,the audience were making noises and not paying attention to them.



AGM(f5's last meeting)

it was a bittersweet moment.

i could not hold back my tears when the top 3 gave their last speech.

the leng chai beside me also cried( Ai Peng )
and she always turn to see if i cried or not every time a senior starts to tear .

*smacks her face*
hahahaa


I'm gonna remember Wei Zhen's speech the most.

"every challenges you face each time makes you more stronger" by Dhivya


" once a maroon,always a maroon "



Honestly,i faced alot of challenges this week,despite all the obstacles and disappointments,i told myself to have faith for God is always be beside me till the very end as long as i believe .

Right ?





















































































"sometimes might knock me down but,just gotta keep going"

No comments:

Post a Comment