Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 27

I've got the Monday Blues




First of all , I want to wish Thirshalar Padmanaban a Happy Sweet 16 ^^

I'm sorry i could not attend your party.







I felt so sleepy today in school.I kept practicing add maths when there's free period.
Sorry Ai Peng if i kept disturbing you and when i dont understand your teachings.
I'm just kinda slow at things and need more practise.








Like 5 minutes before tuition class starts,i felt so sleepy that i took a 3 minutes nap .
Oh,oh i cant wait for tomorrow for Biology experiment which reminds me i have to finish up my report.Sigh.






Ms.Wong , i miss you la.

Same goes to you too Ms.Lim :(








Li Lian's being emo now a days.What's wrong la.She told me she has boy problems.I wish i can help her out.

dude,CHEER UP ok ? my ears are 24 hours online/open .



*i know my rojak English-ness is kinda bad, but so what*

No comments:

Post a Comment