Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 21

SMKDU's Prefect Installation

All i can say was,



VERY ENERGETIC AND AWESOME :)
two thumbs up for them


*claps*




the food was scrumptious.Way more better than my school.


They even showed us around the school :D cool right ?


I only knew one person there.His name is Peter.Don't remember his full name.I met him in the Y.E programme in UM where i was in the same group as he is.

I wonder if he still remember me



I took pictures too.Aish,should have brought my DSLR so i can take nice shots.But i forgotten >.<




where their assembly is held at





Head Prefect : Tan Heang Lee





the school hall






performance by the form 5's [they sang a Michael Jackson song]



ai peng insist i take a picture of this.i dont know why haha


the form 3 singer who sang Hero





form 1 dance performances





hahaha this one is the form 4's performance.

they are really awesome and funny :)


another performance by the form 5' s [Thriller]







this is when the juniors dedicate a song to their seniors.








it'll be nice if i use DSLR











their Bio lab. awesome right ??

Tiki was like " take picture!! take picture!! "




their programme book.

Im off to sleep now hahah,feeling tired

No comments:

Post a Comment