Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 8



B i t t e r - S w e e t


I hate waking up early in the morning.Shaun woke me up at 9.I scolded him for doing that.I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't haaha.



Since I was coughing last Tuesday,dad gave me two BIG spoons of cough mixture which was BITTER like 2 giant bitter gourds .Taste sooo erghh.

It's hard to describe.



Now I dont feel like eating anything at all.Not even any toothsome meals.

School's reopening on Tuesday.
I wonder what is going to happen.



Oh,not too forget,i still have to do Yuet ting's tag :)

Alright,here you go .




My TOP 4 :)







1. 김 재 중 <333>













2. 은혁

















3. 규현











4. 동해










photo of the day :)-since its a weekend,im adding extra one photo :





presenting the lil annoying brother of mine. HOHOHOH lol


No comments:

Post a Comment