Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 25

A Day out



Woke up at 7am to get ready to go to Mun Yee's House.I kinda reach there late because of the traffic congestion.





I reached there before 9am and ate the Croissant that Mun Yee gave me.
Then we did our Moral Kerja Kursus and then I told her about the advertisement I saw Nisha in.Something about the Garnier Light thingie.She doesn't believe me so we switched on the tv on channel 708 to watch out for the advertisement but it dint come out hahahaa.






Ai Peng came over too around 12.30pm,after lunch we played Monopoly with the Credit card one.Cool right ? HAHAahaha playing with the credit card machine thing was awesome... : )





When Abi came we head upstairs to finish our Chem presentation.We play the Audicity too,hahah making a fool out of ourselves singing here and there.Then Abi kept typing the same lines because we dint agree on the background and other factors.Mun Yee and Abi were fighting over a mouse okay.As in the 'clicking mouse'.





Since there was no Internet so Peng played the Wedding Dash game.Hehehe,later Abi and I took pictures hahaha at the staircase there.
Then,head down to play Cluedo and Bingo : )
& & Hide n Seek too,hahah i know.Childish right ?





Abi sent me home,then I went up straight away took my Sejarah notes and went for tuition.
Class was fun today,despite the migraine im facing throughout the whole day.
The form 5's and 4's joined classes.Oh boy,it could not get any funnier teeehehehee.....




Oh,Li Lian watch this.Super FUNNY HAHAHA,and quite disturbing too.







No comments:

Post a Comment