Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 27


Saturdays can be really boring.

My class dint even get to study for the whole day because most of our teachers are involved in the Musical Drama.

So we basically group together and start chatting about random stuffs that pops up from your mind.Hahaha



The funny thing was,Abi,Ai Peng,Trishi,Mel and me French plait our hair XD
Rianne did it for us since she knows how to do it.Thanks Rianne ;)



And when we went for recess,someone asked us why do you guys have the same hairstyle,it was soo funny.I mean imagine 3 of us walking and our hairstyles just really cool.

LOL even during duty time,Trishna commented and said " Hey,nice hair"

XD




No offense la but Trishi's one ar,if you look from the back.It looks like the dinosaurs sharp bones.

My school had a Musical Drama play held in the Civic Center.I could not go because i had to take care of my lil brother.

I asked a few friends of mine,they said it was awesome and they might sell a copy of CD on the drama?I'm not sure if it's true or not la.

Also,some edited pictures ;)



















Peige's off to tidur.

No comments:

Post a Comment