Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 3

I considered myself lucky today because i do not have to clean the whole house for my mum hired two cleaners to clean the house today =D .. but just for today.

I feel so bored staying at home.. I promised myself to do and finish up my holiday homework next week only.Hehehe

I was trying to ask my mum if she let me go out with Li Lian this Saturday , boy by the first word she said to me i knew it , it's going to be a 'No' situation. I had to listen to all her naggings..GOsh i feel so neglected.

But still , im still trying to talk to her about it.I really want to go out , i mean exams finish and it's holiday.What are holidays for ?


Anyway i currently like this new song =D so addicting




the same video but different size(testing)



Women's Generation~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment