Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30



OMg,tomorrow Open Day
*pulls hair*






Im so stressed out la,even my body felt weak for the entire weak.Maybe i lack of sugar/glucose ? I dont know.There's so much things to do.Aiyoo






Oh oh did i mention that Sejarah tuition class was dammmn farneeee !!
It was my first class because i replaced Bio with Sejarah.Then,the teacher asked my name so i told him la







"Oh,Peige"



"Huh?Penguin?~~??"


then everyone turned at the back and starred at me -.-


"No,Peige.P e i g e "



"Oh,BEIJING ar ?"


everyone started laughing


"No teacher,Peige."


"Oh,PAGE is it?Say la"


"-.-,no,no ,it's P e i g e "


"Aiyo,never mind la."


LOL

Then when he ask questions he'll go like.




"Ok,BEIJING,tell me why did the orang Islam stop halfway on the way to Makkah?"


LOL,everyone kept turning back to look at me.It's not like its my first time in the tuition center.It's just my first class.



Then,after tuition.



A guy walked me home because he stays under the same roof as I am except he stays on the 3A floor.It was sooooo akward oook.



I've got tones of homework that i have not finish yet.Gotta go do it nowwww

No comments:

Post a Comment