Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 18

15.6.09

The day i turned 16.I wonder did I grow taller?Because that is what I'm hoping for,to be taller than my brother.Hahaha

Anyways I really really want to thank the people that wished me on that day.I dint know it was going to be that many people because it was on a
Monday and people usually forgets about it.I even forgot about it on that morning when I woke up getting ready for school until my brother wished me and I was like blur.Hahaha.I totally just starred into his face 0.0

Thank you too for the midnight wishes.To be honest,I was sleeping already.Hahaha,LOL got school the next day,of course la must sleep early.

I dint really plan a big celebration because I want to keep it personal.

I forgot what I wished for on my birthday,hahhaa.

Also,thank you Mun Yee and Yuet Ting for the gifts.I like it alooooot :) kamsahamnida :D

and a special thanks to Hyo Li:D yah chingu,i'll take the fun part at the Karaoke as my present ok?

Lol.even the unnies in the forums wished me.I was really surprise,seriously.

Ok,enough about me.

Me and Ai Peng went totally crazy yesterday.I don't know WHY,hahhaa.
That girl laaa~~ don't know what she ate for breakfast.hyperblood pressure gone HIGH already.

It was sooo funny la during Add Maths class.LOL
i could not stop laughing~~~~~~~

Sigh,this Saturday,Ama is going back to Sarawak.Time passes really fast.
It's hard to say goodbye because she usually just come one in a few years.Also,for Christmas this year,my family won't be going anywhere.Just my cousins,flying back to Sarawak to celebrate with my grandmother.

Not too forget,there will be a party this Saturday.the 60's baby~
I'm not sure what to wear.Hmmm..still digging through my messy cupboard to find a suitable outfit.

Alrightee then,I'm off to eat dinner.

I'm on a "trying to loose weight" diet for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment