Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 1

got tagged by Khai Lone =]

1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?

the cheeks or either the forehead ?



2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?

thinking about how to spent my holidays because im too lazy to finish up my Biology homework hehehee



3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?

Students from other schools in the Y.E Event last Friday


4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?

Nope.but my lil brother is XD


5. Will you ever donate blood?

Yes I would love too but my mum doesn't allow me too because i have anemia . Sheesh



6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?

Yes.But not for long


7. Do you want someone to be dead?

huh ? aiyoo what kind of question is this la ~~~


8. What does your last text message say?

"which Bio experiments r we suppose 2 do " by Mun Yee XD



9. What are you thinking right now?

about this boy i met in TTDI.



10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?

I WOULD LOVE TO~~~



11. What was the time you went to bed last night?

8.30 something , i took my sleepy pill.



12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?


LOL.I got it since young from my relatives ? Im not sure



13. Is someone on your mind right now?

Yeap.Yeap.He's always in my mind XD



14. Who was the last person who text you?

Mun Yee


TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz…

1. Hyo Li
2. Trisher
3. Yuet Ting
4. Yan Kuan
5. Carmen
6. Mae
7. Izzara
8. Ai Peng
9. Jen Yeen
10.Mahirah


15. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?

I don't know .. hahaha



16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?

definitely female XD



17. If no. 7 and and no. 1 get together, would it be a good?

Hmm.. well i don't know about that. Got age gap la there...and somemore girl and girl..LOL


18. What is no. 1 studying about?

SCIENCE.She wants to be a Pharmacist,right ?



19. When was the last time you chatted with them?

1. Last Friday after school
2. not too long ago in Plurk ?
3. yesterday
4. long time ago it seems
5. long time ago
6. last week in school
7. last Friday morning
8. on Friday
9. Friday also
10. last month ?


20. Is no. 4 single?

I think so , but she won't be single for long XD


21. Say something about no. 2.

Trisher's niec and wacky sometimes.She makes me laugh and she is brave.



22. What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?

well i don't know..

23. Describe no. 9.

very sweet and can be sarcastic sometimes XD hehehee



24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight?

lol that's so impossible.. they hardly know each other ..



25. Do you like 8?

yes! hahah she's my buddy who sits beside me in class XD

No comments:

Post a Comment