Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 5

I cant sleep,again.I'm facing my old problems again,which is not able to sleep.
I dint even sleep in the afternoon neither drink coffee or tea or did not do anything ired through out the day.

Even if i sleep late at night or maybe in the wee hours ,i will automatically get up the next morning at 9am.

I tried drinking hot milk.Still doesn't work for me.

Yay , this Saturday will be a fun day.Sorry Khai Lone I cant go for the ice-skating in Pyramid~~thanks anyway for inviting


I'll be waiting for my grandmothers arrival from Sarawak to KL.

Everything seems so happy when she's around.She's da peacemaker yo~

I feel like hugging someone right now.

I'm starting to miss school,i miss 4SC.

Looking on the bright side, I polished my nails in turquoise color.
Oh,oh and did I tell you that my mom , it's like one day , ok not one day but just a few days ago , after she came back from work,she handed me a plastic bag.

So I took it and open to see what she bought for me and it was full of make-up products.Expensive ones.Nail polish , brushes , powder and stuffs I DONT use besides the nail polish.

It was so sudden.I was like , why are you buying me a make-up set suddenly.She knows I dont put on make-up.For me just a little of lip gloss and some accessories will do the touch-up.

Part of me was happy and the other part was like " oh men~~ , how do I even use this ?"

Im sure there's a time I'll use it.

Hmm..its 1.06 am and im still awake.So boring la~~



I did some touch-ups on the umbrella pictures I took hehehee








Gahh~~ I'll go to bed now.I'll just talk to God till I fell asleep.It's time for me to be alone with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment