Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18

Heart to heart

On a one day break but WTH , I miss them like crazy already :(










::

 Sadly,this Saturday will be the last class for Youth Alpha :( Its been more than 10 weeks I've attended youth Alpha at Jac's church. I din't know anyone there except for Jac but after the first 2 weeks,I was able to adjust to the surroundings/environment  : )
I've met new friends, awesome and ' cool ' people they are. Yeap ,after the Broga Weekend away , we became more closer than usual. More like brothers and sisters now compared to last time when we were just ' close ' friends.

I'm going to miss the lessons thought too , Y.A had definitely given me the chance to know more about God in depth and to build our relationship despite not able to attend church these past few years. Fact is, I've learned loads of useful knowledge and it has helped me answer my questions that I have always kept in my heart.
It will be kept and be treasured in my heart and I hope someday or one day I am able to use and spread it to others like how He shined his light upon me :)

Nevertheless, I hope I'm able to see all of you funny PEOPLE again someday hehhe.
and YES ,I'm bringing my camera this Saturday to take a picture with EACH and everyone of you ; )















XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment