Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31

Great Escape

had my first class today for Chem 115 : )
It was an interesting class although my very first college assignment is given today haha. I like my lecturer,very funny and witty men indeed.
Its the time to get serious already with my studies because I planned to get a GPA 3.0 above,step by step.

Li Lian is meeting up with me this Friday after my class ends ,YAY.
Ohemgee,Its been ages since i've seen or talk to her in personal and she's got loads of stories to tell. In fact,one hour would not be enough hahaa and besides, I myself have loads to tell her too.
Gee, i miss my best friend like CRAZYY : /



I realized its getting harder to have lunch with my App friends due to our different schedules : (
and just so you know,I value friendship like a lot and not being able to meet some of them is kinda upsetting and depressing at the same time. I hope we'll get to hangout one full day..





Right,I cant wait for PD ~~~ HAHAHAHA


Funny statement of today :
vinesh : " aaa satu muka surat berapa sen ya ??? "

No comments:

Post a Comment