Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14

2011 Effie Effectiveness Bootcamp

College so far was purely amazing for me.I have a bunch of awesome friends in my APP class ; ) yeap yeap. Hahhha


Yesterday my friends and I went for business event in MATRADE,KL : )
I've learnt loads of useful interesting facts about marketing and business.Although the 1st half of it was not that interesting, the later part of it was intriguing and eye-catching.
The highlight of yesterday was the part where WE were on our way back to college


Super duper funny stuffs happen all thanks to Kidd's laughing AHAHAHHA.Aha ! He has this 'like a car starting an engine' laugh and because of that,it brought laughter to everyone in the van : ) And it goes on,


1. Kidd's laughter
2.Tomato (idk why)
3.Abs on our stomach
4.Vinesh's machine gun laughter
5.Imagining someone being BOLD ahahha
6.Kidd's laughter,again


And this whole laughing and what not made us laugh for an hour,non-stop okay  throughout our journey from MATRADE to our college.
Superb eh?I'm still laughing actually while I'm blogging about it ahahha.











And thats why " Laughter is the best medicine "
Agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment