Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 22

SUPER SHOW II-Daebak!


Super Junior's Super Show Tour was awesome to the max!: )
i can't really describe everything that happen because there's too many of them..

i dont really have pictures of it right now but they were so surreal .Watching them on TV or Music Bank does not compare to the one I saw LIVE during the concert.


They all looked gorgeous : )
and Eunhyuk looks hot with those eyeliners.
This was my first Concert and i got to spend it with my best friend :D

Also before Marry U , Lee Teuk said that Super Junior are preparing with their 4th  album.
He asked us to repeat after him

'' sa jib dae bak!'' ( 4th album,big hit!)

and all the fans cheered and repeated after him.



The higlights were when Lee Teuk and Donghae started tearing up during Shining star.
They saw our white star thingie,guessed they were touched :)

not to forget f(x) CHU by Ryeowook,Eunhyuk,Donghae,Shindong and Heechul .hahaha
I thought that f(x) was going to be there but nahh,they weren't.



there's one part where Eunhyuk was on this elevator where he had to stand there and rap,he was done rapping his part but the elevator was stuck and the crew members panicked to get him down.

I was kinda scared for him but he was standing so close that i could get to see him at a close up that I hope he'll stand there a little bit longer Hahahaah!


You see,so many things happened during the Concert.
I enjoyed my weekend,thanks to them : )






i can't sleep just by thinking about the concert




No comments:

Post a Comment