Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 14

A roller coaster ride

Exam's are over: )
Got back my Maths paper already and it was pretty okay,i guess hehehee
Went Bowling with the prefects in 1U last Friday,it was okay la..i wanted more time to play but it did not turn out the way it is ..so.yeah

Thank you Ai Peng for letting me stay and shower at your house before Bowling
thank you Sharm for sending me there ~
and thank you sooo much Anarrin for sending me to the LRT : ) although it was a last minute thingie.
i LOVE YOU GUYS! seriously :D

Oh,today i went to my new house,went there by cab.
Helped to clean the house and stuff.
I looove my room.
Its bigger than the one i have now for sure <3
this time.no more sharing with Shaun.

Next weekend will be at my Chingu's house for a sleepover,but i dont think we will be sleeping hahaha,we'll probably talk and talk and talk about the big event!





I'm still finding it..
i don't want to keep that door lock forever

No comments:

Post a Comment