Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 16

every day

Can my brain's capacity grow larger?
I would love to store awesome stuff inside and keep it there forever : )


Today,i was practically trying to finish up my Moral Tugasan and KA but i felt sooooooo sleepy.
So sleepy.
And my 19 years old brother woke me up at 6.10 this morning and said






" dont you want to go to school?Its late.."


" ....noooo.*wipes eyes* i'm still on holiday..."


" OH YEAH ! * faces the mirror and fixed his hair*"




LOL
 i thought he knew my school is off for one whole week hehehe.
Thank God,no gym classes for today.
My body is getting sore and achy.
Today was so boring..
nothing to do at home.




For dinner i cooked,long beans, Tempura Nuggets and Beef Patty : D woooohoo! 
and and i din't know that a chocolate flavour of bubblegum exist !
OMG!






the first moment i tasted it (which was yesterday night),it felt so goooooooooood...
i just kept on chewing and chewing and tried to blow a bubble out of it.. and my tongue looks weird with that chocolate colour HAHAHAHAA

No comments:

Post a Comment