Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 10

Yay , im back to blogging . Phew , I was really busy this whole week .
I had fever yesterday and a migraine . Sheesh , I'm always having migraine =(

I miss my old class 4SF , yes the class with the air-cond hahahaaaa xD
The class was so comfortable and cozy at the same time. But the disadvantage of the air-cond was sleepiness . I felt sleepy for most of the subjects heheee...

Now im in 4SC ..
That reminds me that i gotta work like an Ox in order not to fail any of my science subjects or else i'll go back to sub-science .
I don't fancy Accounts or IT subjects ..
Although i was happy with my new class , it was really noisy .

There'll be many things happening for me this year .
I have YE sales this year , Taekwondo (trying for black belt ) , Sports ,cross country run , tuition and not to mention camps .
How i wish i have 10 hands to cope with all these activities .

My school is having our own Sri Aman production play . Something like musical theatre ?
It requires singing and acting at the same time . My parents allowed me to join the production , but I dont think i can stay back the whole time . I have to consider my tuition hours .
Acting is one of my favourite hobbies . Singing too .

Oh , 26th January is coming , yay !
I'm not talking about CNY , im talking about Jae's birthday . =D
I'm not sure what to get for him .

Shaun is already going to kindergarten . I really pity him , he tought that school was just on Monday . LOL
then he'll ask
" tomorrow also got school ?"
After school when i come back , i'll see him taking a nap in my room .
Ahh , he's really tired isnt it ?

Ok , shoot . Shaun's taking mandarin class . Which is a 50-50 thing because if the teacher gives him homework , who's gonna teach him ?
Dude , im a Banana . Only know how to speak but don't know how to read chinese xD..
I think he needs to go tuition for that . Hahahaa

DBSK Mirotic Chinese V . is out already
Overall it was , kinda weird especially the accent . Hardly understandable .The Rap part was so cuteee ~ omggg

^-^


Rap ~[it was really rapped in English xD]

I love it when you got no shame
Do that thing, so insane
You love it when I play your game
Work that brain, I am in your aim
Yeah~ I am in your aim!
You know you got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment