Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 1

New Year's Eve Celebration --------------------------------------


My mum doesn't have time to buy groceries to prepare for New Year's Eve celebration . So we went out to NZX and eat .
We wanted to eat at the 100 degrees steamboat restaurant , but it was full packed . And we have to wait for 30 minutes just to get a table .
So we head to Daorae ( Korean Restaurant) .
* jumps up and down*
I've always wanted to eat Korean food .

The place was amazing I tell you ..
makes me feel like I'm in Korea xD




Donald Duck

Shaun & Donald duck
Shaun looks like he's really a made-wax when he's standing there

Tehehee



Ta-daa-aa

the place room we're eating in





Nice hor ?

You have to take out your shoes before going in
It makes me feel like im in a Korean Traditional House where you sit on the floor and eat ..



Mummyy





close up on how does it look like




Korean cutleries
The chopstick was really heavy and I had a hard time using it .
the spoon is really long xD


Da-o-rae
My brother kept asking me how to read the Korean alphabets .Cause since i know how to read , he doesn't believes me :P






aiyoo why so sad laa
:P









wohoo
Im not sure if this is pork or beef xD
but it was yummy



LOL
my brother looks like Michael Jackson in the 'Thriller ' MV
rofl




there many dishes



look at that !
actually there's more tehehe
But after eating i was't really full .
If i eat ONE Wantan noodle big size ar , i cant even finish it . What more to say that ~~











After eating , we still have not finish our journey on celebrating New Year's Eve
xD
STARBUCKS--------------------------------




look at that yo ~
sexy mama
xD



we sat at the second floor
the place was so cozy~~
and freaking cold !



this is one thing i regret drinking
It contains coffee
And you know i cant sleep when i take coffee and tea
xD
I did not order this
^.^
I slept only at 8am this morning
then woke up at 12.30pm


After Starbucks , went jalan jalan for a while at NZX
I bought 2 sets of Mannequins
Wohooo
My ' no straight A's ' present (?)



Then we did a countdown in the house
Hahaha~~~



Red Wine here I comeeee~~~~








the fireworks were amazing
it somehow feels like
my pains and sorrows are gone into thin air
Well , i dont know how to explain but
it gave me a nice feeling
=)




















i love this oneee !!

and this one too

its time baby ~

No comments:

Post a Comment