Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 31

I'm feeling much better now despite having fever for four days during the CNY week .I feel so bad for not able to help out in the PR thing . I wanna be involve . Its part of my responsibility too but my body just wont allow me to do that . Yeesh
It all started with Shaun la . Spreading the whole virus like nobody's business only .
I went out with my grandmother and uncle during one of the days when i was still sick , to Sungai Wei .

I jalan jalan there until my leg was tired and having cramps . My uncle went there to but camera , then my brother went to buy his new monitor . My grandma pula bought 3 handbags from Sungai Wei xD

I saw a Korean shop there . Selling clothes and beauty products . The ambassador was Geum Jandi ( the character in the drama Boys Over Flowers ) . She looks so pretty =)

I wanted to buy an oil blotter . I saw one . There wasnt any price tag attach so i asked the sales girl .
And guess how much it cost ? RM 23.50
LOL
just for a pack of an oil blotter ? I know la its imported by Korea but just for a pack of oil blotter that only consist of like what , 25 sheets of oil blotter ?
That's really too expensive .
SO i went to Watson's to buy one .

There's so many hot guys in Sungai Wei and Sunway ...
How i envy their girlfriends xD

My grandma and uncle went back today to East Malaysia .
I couldn't follow them to the airport , dont know why .
Went to eat lunch in Jacq's house too .
grandma's cooking was delicious , as usual xD

Ama , i love you =)

Now im really busy with my Physics assignment and my History notes .
Ok then , im off too finish it .

Will post my CNY pictures later =)
Goodnight everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment