Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 17




This is hotnessss !

han Kyung - awesome
Shin Dong - cute !!
Donghae - hotnessss !!!!!!!!!!!
Eunhyuk - The 'Dance Machine'














Freedom is what I want most .

17th October .
PMR has ended .
YAY.
Geo paper .
HARD .
:]


1st day of PMR .
I gripped my school bag tightly .
Im feeling the anxiousness and nervousness .
i got my IC and slip kebenaran masuk ready .
I let out a sigh .
the hall was open .
I ask myself "are you ready"
i walked into the hall , looking for my seat.
I sat down and took out my stationery .
I started praying to the Lord .
As the paper was about to start ..
i said another quick prayer , again .
As the clock started to tick ...
my nervousness went away , instead i was busy focusing on the question .
1st day done .

That is how i felt on Monday ...
you have no idea how many times i call upon the Lord ..
hahahaaha
when every paper finishes , all the girls we start asking like
" how was it ?''
"what did you put for that answer"
"oh serious ar , shoot lar , put wrong answer"

Sigh.. well i was one of them. :P
Basically PMR is not easy but tough and challenging at the same time
Someone told me PMR was easy...easier than Trials .
I need to know who so that i can smack that fellow's forehead .


Oh and after i come back after the exam..
I was like watching DBSK videos and live performance
hahaha
I know . i know .
I am suppose to study for the next subject .
But i have plenty of time for that cause since some papers finish early .

Oh and the funny thing was
for BM paper .
Many people was confident that Plot or Teknik plot is gonna come out for Bahagian D (Novel).
Even some of our teacher said so..
but guess what ..
the first thing i receive my BM paper 2..
i turned to the back part and saw that
the question asking for
Latar
and i was like " omggggeee"
but luckily i studied for latar..
but i wasn't sure of my answers
cause i was studying plot which is said to ''come out this year''
I shall never believe anyone anymore la

And yes today , the PMR students are sitting for Geography . Last paper .
As i handed my answer sheet to the Pengawas , i smiled .
It was over ...
well partially la
because later got ''Results fever'' to go..
then the pengawas was giving a speech that we were good students and there wasn't any case like copying or anything . Hahaha
Everyone was so happy...
And our school is having like a daily trip to places
hahha
sounds like a school tour or something
Awesome awesome



Since PMR is over , i want to go back to join my cell members . Its been so long already ..
Gosh i miss them..
and the praise and worship there :)

Honestly , i've grew nearer to God each day
:)
but sometimes i fell like i have avoided God ..
makes me feel bad.

3 days before PMR , it was Shaun's Birthday
Hahaha..

We went out and i took like alot of pictures in my camera
but lazy la wanna post it now
:) haha
Hm...
what to do now ar
since PMR finish already
House chores ?
House cleaning ?
PMR books cleaning ?

Camwhore ?

I want to buy DBSK albummmm !!!
Arghhh
i've been longing for it

No comments:

Post a Comment