Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 29

Yay holiday
to be honest im kinda proud that i get to study despite being in the Holiday Mood.. heeheee
ooooh PMR is like in .. erm

Exactly TWO weeks

i having the chills hereee

But i think im 68 % ready

hahaha

I cleaned my room today

removed loads of junk stuffs

which most of them belong to Shaun

Hmpph

And the computer in my bro's room shifted to my room

which took part of my studying place

but i wont make it an excuse of not able to study properly and get 7 A's
. What i need is effort and hardwork. You wit me ?!


:]

And i managed to get rid of two sofa's and two tables

haha
Phew
I was mopping , vacuuming

,mopping here and there
it seems like dust has invaded my house


Am currently listening to Pajama Party by Super Junior -Happy

Im trying to not switch on the computer in my room... well you know how tempting it is
especially when you cant get enough on playing online games
I placed the Bible near the computer
just in case
:P

Alright , times up !
Have a good holiday everyone
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment