Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 7


Hey everyone ..


tomorrow is trials..and i'm still blogging..Hahhaa


I mean c'mon , cant i release my stress and tension by blogging


Yeap


i'll be sitting for B.M paper 1 and Historrryy !


Finnaly i understand some of the chapter 7 Form 3


Arghh politics is driving my crazyy




Oh yes , Li Lian is working on the Goong 3 ..


I have superpowers in that story , and so does every character


I've been feeling down lately


felling weak and tired


Hmm..


someone rescue me






You know what ? i just cant wait for PMR to finish , but im scared because its really near ..


Its hard for me to no think of going shopping ,wacthing movie , play Ps2 .


Because , i havent even touch a DVD or a ticket moviefor so long and i havent been spending on shopping , and i havent been hanging out with friends


and i just cant stand it




It's like they are calling my NAME..sort of la






Just so you know , Shaun's is driving me crazy too



Shaun : Yo , *wink !




Fishes !!
--lalalalalalala--

No comments:

Post a Comment