Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 27

. Happy Deepavali .

to my Indian friends

and of course to any other race who celebrates Deepavali too

:)



im so tired today

pffhh

I went to visit my mummy's friends house for open house.

the curry

was

awesome

spicy too hehehe

i was the only one eating using my hand

=.=

so awkward

but the uncle praised me for knowing the method

kekekeke

I still remembered the times when i live with my Indian baby-sitter during std 6...

she taught me how to use hand when eating

goshh i love her murukku and her sambal ikan bilis

i miss you auntie !!





tomorrow no school

this Thursday will be DeepaRaya

yeshh

and im still looking for the right top to wear

i need a S.O.S shopping

=)



I've sent greetings to some of my friends through sms

well some dint reply

i hope their not in India

or else my credit ... O.O



helped eomma do baking

my hand was sticky and it smells like butter

oooh cant wait for the oven to go ' ting '







i can feel that my one of my PMR subject paper is being marked right now

oh God please grant me flying colours for PMR..
im going to bed
so tired
have a great day everyone !











한번 만나봐 알아봐 잘해봐 !

No comments:

Post a Comment