Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 4





Yo peeepz !


Guess what was going on the last Friday to Sunday ? YES. CAMP ! WOHOOOOO :)




There's alot to tell but i'll skip that ,niways got lots of homework waiting for me in the line .


BM-Oral


BI-Oral


Seni-Presentation


SEJ-Kerja kursus


SIENCe-GReEn seedlings


KH-Presentation


Camp-REPORT






I think this is the week that i am really busy compared to last week ..


Oh on April Fools day , i got to fool a lot of my friends but im the one who got fooled by my brother already in early morning . =.=


I got my results back already . The percentage FREAKIn low .




.... ... . ....... .............






NOOO i cant watch DN3 anymore...sad la.




In camp , i was SERIOUSLY craving for DBSK .


I need my comp to watch their videos , i need my comp to listen to their music , i need my poster of Jae joong to know that he's always there .,and i need a friend that always share DBSK with me ,




:D



_You finally showed your true color . BOO you_

No comments:

Post a Comment