Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 14

A true friend , yea RIGHT !


EH ?


Im feelin piss right now ... why ? A unknown guy keep calling my handphone...and no i dont like that .. he keeps calling my hand phone and i told him it was wrong number . But today he called again.. and i was like WTF man ! I told parents .. there were like scolding me cuz i answered the call .I mean i have to answer la right , maybe its my friend or something but it turns out to be a malay guy telling me that im calling the wrong number ..


Arghhh ! SEJ projek is killing me... and there is GEO also.. and there's like ALOT ..

i cant stand seeing myself sitting at the computer typing all the documents stuff ! pfft


* To a friend of mine , wait , screw friend ! To a used- to- be- a -friend of mine , i seriously dont know what is your problem . I treated you as a friend of mine and you take the relationship for granted . You even tried to avoid from me saying hi to you..

well i don't know , maybe you are influenced by your so called true friends out there . Let me get this straight , i NEVER did say anything behind your back ! why ? because i treat you as a good friend of mine and i treasure that friendship and do not take it for granted .Im sorry if i have to say this , but i couldn't take this anymore .* you know who you are..


- the bm drama is coming soon ! ooohh cant wait cant wait !

me want to act.. :D:D:D






_i've finally seen your true COLORS , BOO you , BOO YOU !_

No comments:

Post a Comment