Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 20

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Title : What a Sunday
Place : Home
Time : Afternoon


Today my mum baked a chocolate cake , a big one , a really delicious one :)
I took some photos but my new comp doesnt have the USB port , and im lazy to take it from my brother's comp ..

and we watched National Treasure which was awesome and funny at the same time .. hahaaaha
tuition was fun...
my first time for a tuition centre...previous was home tuition..
was scared at first cuz i know there wont be friends there and im new so.. yea the feeling's just so awkward...feels like you're in a new school..
I went in there and it was BM..
the teacher was sooo funny..
it was INDESCRIBABLE
then we had Spaghetti for dinner and it was AwEsoME !
and then me and my mum watched the 8 pm show on StarWorld about the Princess thingie (Royal Wedding)
aiyo i kept laughing la during the hilarious part..
hmm.. tomorrow got school
my bag is really heavy..


Oh yea , Li Lian thank you again for the gift yea.... :):):):)


*Peige is really stress right now - MID TERMMMMM ! and its killing me , seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment