Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 15

Ya ya ya



Google Sketchup is really hard and complicated to use.Erghhh !
I've tried watching those tutorial videos they posted
 but there were so many of them : (
I still have not play my SIMS yet.

Yes yes,hahaha i play SIMS everyday : )




Li Lian's flying off to Australia this Friday :( 
i'm going to miss her defintely,but oh wells she deserves a long good break since she really studied hard for SPM.

I'm done watching Scott Pilgrim vs the World ! :D:D
it was wicked awesome dude,hahah and its very hilarious.
I'm a total sucker for comedy-kick-ass movies.

Should I paint my toe nails ?
I could not decide on the colours *thinks about Christmas*

Let me seeya LaLaLaLa Love me hey Ya Ya Ya Ya
Shubidub Su Supa Nova


No comments:

Post a Comment