Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22

the jingles

My Christmas tree is already set up beautifully and neatly,getting ready for the Christmas spirit.Yeap, Christmas is around the corner and its on the Saturday to be exact .
I will be doing my special meal - bowl of mash potatoes or maybe salad for Christmas : )

The weather these days are really cold and nice,thanks to the rainy days.
and all I do is sit at the couch with a cup of hot mushroom soup or sometimes a hot cup of sweet Milo,and not forgetting Joudi Picoult's Change of Heart book.
Amazingly,her books never fail to amuse me.




I wanna join Youth Camp next year hopefully.I want to get myself more involved in Church activities. It's too long to be away from God.

Ohh oohh : ) i've painted my nails transparent ahahaha.I know its really simple but i dont have any good other nail polish colours to go with this season.
It's easier to remove it anyways.
I've said nuff,now its picture time ~






the naked Christmas tree *sceams*














lighted staircase




pretty Christmas tree hehehee












Milky is in the Christmas mood too


colorful balls





Woffy Woffy~


No comments:

Post a Comment