Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 15

You're shining Star :D



14th of February




Chinese New Year and Valentines : )






Woke up late in the morning about 11.30am ? NGEHEHEE
took my shower then put on my Cheongsam.
Went outside to the living room and wished my family Happy Chinese New Year
and sat down for branch.




the first drink can i opened was Shandy :Dhehehhee
my all time favourite




Around afternoon ,went to Jacq's house.
Then we went to Shabu.Shabu for dinner
and  it was my first time there and i dint know it was a self-service thingie  O_O




After dinner,Jacq and I ate ice-cream hehehe,yummy!



Later,my family and I came back
 about 11.35 pm,tired and bloated after
 having a toothsome dinner...


I received some Valentine wishes through sms but i was too lazy to reply,sorry : (
Here are the pictures i took in Jacq's house....












aren't they both just so cuuuuuteee ?


my frozen  Milo













my mum's fish


i changed into my casual before going to Jacq's house






Shaun : )



the busy kitchen




the yummy food


the curry prawn




ermmm...vegetable?





definitely a vegetable heheee







my oppa


Jacq : )











aiyo,i dont know what does it means laaa











Yee Sang  :)





Japanese Lucky Cat ?





i got you(angpau) under my skin ~








here fishy fishy








what a fine day on Valentines,
loves in the air
and money too HAHAA




Star     Star      Star






No comments:

Post a Comment