Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 6

Last Run

Was out on Friday night with Amelia.
We went to Michelle's new house which is super
BIG,HUGE like a mini-palace.


It's definitely twice bigger than Keshini's house : )
Michelle even had a large roof top up there hahahaa we
could even held a wedding dinner there,seriously.

I was amazed by her house.Not to mention she
had two new maids and I'm more excited and amazed than the two maids are O_O

WOW.

Came back quite late yersterday night due to the jam
and everything,reached house about 11.50pm.
So i kept my stuff,dressed into my PJ's then jumped
into bed and dozzed off since it was Merentas Desa on the next day, :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cross Country.
its was fun : )
enjoyed it totally today,i felt to excited to run today.

 and i was
 totally hyper in the hall hehehe.
My goal was to not stop when i'm running or jogging but
 hehehe i did stopped a few times hhehehee
then as i was walking i saw the word  'Sapphire Blue' on a

girl which belongs to Blue House.The first thing that popped
 into my mind was 'EUNHYUK' : D

oh,yea my legs felt wobbly.

Today's Yunho's Birthday too !
saengil chukkahamnida!
Take care of Jae Joong for me yeah : )

Uh-oh , U-Kiss's -Round and Round song is currently stuck unto my head.

Binguel Binguel

No comments:

Post a Comment