Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 23



I miss your smile,so smile for me will yea ?




Yeap.Exam is finally over.


After 3 weeks or so sitting in front of a table looking at the exam paper and thinking about the answer , finally freedom arrived : )
Today was Sejarah paper 1 and
wait whats the first paper today morning (i forgotten about it)
anyways sejarah paper 1 was pretty ok i suppose.Most of my classmates finished early and started to chit chat here and there like how Trishi did with Ai Peng.

I was so bored waiting
for the time to pass so i took out my

'' sewing kit ''
and started sewing my tie which was in a bad condition.
Who would know I'll find time sewing my tie during taking my sejarah paper exam ?



My flu is getting worst , no improvements.

Don't worry, i don't have swine flu :]
I bought this nasal inhaler which i thought
was a tampon when i actually first saw it

HAHAA
, and Trisher bought it too so during sejarah we were exchanging expressions
with
''lala''
looks and well yeah i suck at lala poses.



and and did i tell you that my
mum actually had a
Facebook and wanted to add me ?
I
was thinking should i accept her friend request or
not because if i might then she'll probably monitor
me during her work and
maybe commenting stuff about what i post there and if i
don't accept it she'll probably ask me why i dint and I've got no excuse.



Dilemma.



Arghh,this flu is killing me.
I'm blogging and sniffing the whole time.
What are my plans after finals ?
Don't know,maybe karaoke sessions ?

Maybe filling up my time in the Gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment