Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 15

Hmm... i am back after a loooong hiatus.
I have absolutely no comments about exams.What do you expect anyways ? It's final.

you know my brother recently created his FB account and he uploaded some old and new
pictures of himself and a bunch of his friends.some were

PRETTY FUNNY okay.

I know im not all that pretty and what not but really just to see my brother take different pictures with different poses really cracked me up.

I commented on a few of them hehehehee.

Oh yeah when i came home today,put my bag down on the floor in my room and i asked myself what to study today and then i was like , wait.tomorrow's holiday so why should i study for HAHAHAHAHA.sorry for the lame joke here : )


On shaun's birthday.i dont know why i am getting the boredness of blogging.My fingers just wont m-o-v-e.....











hm..what to do now.i've done youtubing and watching all my drama's im suppose to watch during exam period.

No comments:

Post a Comment