Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1

2 zero one 3

My most 13 precious/happiest moments in year 2013:


  1. Got my braces done (Seriously, God answers every prayer eventhough you prayed for a decade!)
  2. LTC camp with my precious EVO members (Talent night was the BOMB)
  3. Opportunity to perform dance showcases + flashmob + contemporary dance
  4. A day in Publika with my baby boo before flying off to Brisbane
  5. Riding the VORTEX in i-City with fellow CF members 
  6. Organized CF's christmas bash (Glory be to God!)
  7. God blessing my family with food always on our table
  8. When God teaches me how to LOVE myself the right way and see myself as His masterpiece
  9. Getting gifts from my guardian angel!
  10. Year-end party with the stonning members (I'd still remember how hard I laughed)
  11. Parent's wedding reception 
  12. Steamboat with EVO members
  13. Dinner with CF members (Dian's farewell party)

This pretty much sums up my year in 2013.
The reasons why I'm not ranting or complaining how bad my year was, is because I don't remember all the bad or unfortunate events that occurred but rather I'm tuning my mind to my happiest channel in 2013. 
Really, these happiest moments listed above will not happen with the grace of God and his unending love. His hand brought me through each hurdles and each moments.
So blessed :'D

I am seriously looking forward to what God has in store for me in 2014. With a bolder mind, stronger heart, and with courage, I'm ready to face 2014.
Let's start it right and end it well yeah?


Peigeee

No comments:

Post a Comment